At the NaturalDermStore we want you to try all the products that you've had your eye on and see how you like them. Want to know what a product will feel, smell or look like? Check under the product's size and if it says "sample", add it to your cart to give it a try before committing to the full sized version.
We appreciate that you may want to test out a blush or lipstick colour or see if that serum is everything you have been reading about. We're trying to offer a sample size for as much as we can, so that you can make informed decisions. However, there are some products that don't lend themselves to samples, such as mascara, therefore not everything will be included in this program.
In some cases, we are able to offer "trial size" which is bigger than a sample.
Here are all the details of how the NaturalDermStore sample program will work:
- Samples are limited to 5 per order. Samples are time consuming to put together, and they’re not free for NaturalDermStore (we purchase the testers required to prepare samples as well as the vials and containers we put them in). Due to the cost and the time it takes to prepare, we must charge for samples and limit them to 5 per order. We try our best to keep the cost of samples to a minimum.
- Samples are limited to 1 sample per product
- Samples will provide enough for 2-4 uses. We feel this is enough to get an idea of how the product works, looks or smells. It will NOT be enough to appreciate the full results of a product. This is not the intention. Most products need to be used for three to six weeks to really appreciate their impact.
- Samples are subject to the same shipping policy as full sized products. To prevent breakage and leakage and the need to ship all over again, we use our smallest boxes to protect the contents of your order. We understand that it may seem unfair to pay $9.99 to have a few samples shipped to you, but considering the time it costs to find a store that carries a product you are interested in, driving to that store, paying for parking to try out that product, $9.99 seems a small price to pay for the convenience of having it delivered to your door. Many of our customers spend over $100 to qualify for free shipping and, at the same time, add some samples that they are interested in for their next purchase.
- Samples are not for individual sale, have no resale value and are not sold for profit.
- Samples cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer directions, ingredients and specifications may not be listed on our sample packaging.
- Product samples are taken from and prepared with new, sterile, unused, manufacturer-direct supplies and not from customer returns or floor samples.