Cosmedix PHA Hydration Peel
Cosmedix PHA Hydration Peel
Want to say hello to your inner glow? Introducing the PHA Hydration Peel from COSMEDIX! Gently exfoliate away dull, dead skin with this skin-soothing peel treatment to help illuminate the appearance of your complexion. A multi-acid Level 1 exfoliant that’s gentle enough for all skin types. This Refining Exfoliator helps soften, smooth and brighten the appearance of skin for a more even-looking complexion. Formulated with gentle skincare superstars like PHA, Lactobionic Acid and Phytic Acid, this age-defying skincare cocktail helps exfoliate and condition skin with rich antioxidants that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An easy-to-use rinse-off treatment, the PHA Hydration Peel helps create a more refined and radiant-looking complexion with each use.
- Gently exfoliates away dull, dead skin for a more even-looking skin tone
- Helps soften, smooth and brighten the complexion for a post-facial glow look
- Locks moisture into the skin for ultra-soothing hydration
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Gluconolactone - A polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that provides a kinder, gentler exfoliation for all skin types
- Lactobionic Acid - A naturally derived polyhydroxy acid from sugar that provides gentle exfoliation and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Phytic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid derived from cereal seeds that helps provide antioxidant support for the skin and helps to increase moisturization in the skin
After 4 treatments of PHA Hydration Peel:
• 88% of participants agree/strongly agree their skin felt softer
• 83% of participants agree/strongly agree their skin felt hydrated after rinsing off the peel
• 61% of participants noted their skin appeared visibly brighter within 2 weeks of use
• 55% of participants reported they noticed an improvement in the evenness of their complexion within 2 weeks of use
• 66% of participants recorded they noticed an improvement in the texture of their skin within 2 weeks of use
• 50% of participants noticed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within 4 weeks of use
• 55% of participants noted their skin appeared more radiant within 1 week of use
• 100% of participants with sensitive/reactive skin agreed they were able to comfortably use PHA Hydration Peel once a week
• 88% of participants did NOT experience irritation or discomfort using PHA Hydration Peel
*Results based on using PHA Hydration Peel once a week for 4 weeks in a study with 18 participants. Individual results may vary.
Directions: Apply a thin layer all over to freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the eyes and lips. Recommended usage is once a week preferably in the evening. Allow the product to rest on the face for up to 10 minutes and then rinse off completely with water. Follow with your favourite serum and moisturizer.
Sun Sensitivity: Please wear sunscreen when using this product, as it contains ingredients that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store product away from heat or direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Lactobionic Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Menthyl Lactate (L), Sodium Gluconate, Proline (L), Madecassoside, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.
Size: 0.5 oz/15 ml