Dermaroller® Homecare Roller & Roller Cleaner
Reduce the signs of aging at home, with the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller®.
Safely and easily reduce wrinkles, improve hydration, and maximize absorption of the beneficial ingredients in your skincare products. Roll up to 3 times a week for up to one year with this roller.
Benefits of the Homecare Roller by Dermaroller®:
- Stimulates the regeneration of skin cells through light puncturing of the skin
- Old skin cells are also removed
- Skin becomes more radiant, complexion becomes more refined, and blackheads, spots and enlarged pores can be reduced
With optimal needle count, the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller maximizes effectiveness, safety and comfort. Using the highest quality micro-needles from Germany, treatment with the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller is virtually painless.
- Medical grade a-traumatic (non-traumatic) needles
- Optimal number needle count (162)
- Durable and can be used 3 times a week for up to one year
- Safe and easy to use
- Significantly enhances infusion of important nutrients and homecare products
How to use:
- Cleaning the skin: Thoroughly wash your face before using the roller. This prevents the penetration of bacteria in the top layer of the skin.
- Star-shaped application: Hold the roller lightly and roll with slight pressure in all directions (mimicking a star formation) over the face, neck and décolletage. In other words, roll horizontally, vertically and diagonally across the skin.
- Lightly stretch the skin using your fingers in order to optimally reach smaller wrinkles and hard to reach places.
- Application of care products: Allow 10 to 15 minutes to pass so that your skin is able to recover well. Then apply a suitable care product.
- Clean your roller:
Dermaroller® is licensed by Health Canada. There are countless imitation products on the market that are not licensed by Health Canada so I recommend that you do your research to protect your health and safety.